Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

we made it to 12 weeks!

Ahh... now I can relax a little. I had my 12 week appointment today (I'm actually 12w, 2d). First I saw my OB for a regular check up. I got to hear the heartbeat with the doppler- the nurse said it was too early to hear the two separate heartbeats. She went over my blood results- everything looked good, just waiting for my thyroid extra screening to come back. I've lost 2 pounds but she wasn't concerned about that. She wants me to continue my blood thinner shots everyday but said to stop taking the low dose aspirin. Other than that, she said carry on as usual!
Next I went for the first trimester screening. I was so relieved to see 2 healthy looking babies in there. Whew... It took about 45 min to do the ultrasound. Lots of different shots, measuring, moving around. It was just a tech that did the ultrasound so she wasn't able to give any indication if things looked okay. The dr will call in about a week with the results.


Baby A-top view Baby B- side view

Next week I see the high risk dr on Friday morning for a consult. That's about it for February. Maybe next week I'll be ready to post a belly shot. This week I just look like my father-in-law took me to Cold Stone too many times recently!
Love, Amy
Happy Birthday this weekend to my Hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!
    Rosalie told me about your blog and I just had to check it out. Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! It must have been really cool to hear the heart beats!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete