Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is it Wenesday yet??

Just 4 more days!!! I am getting so anxious for Wednesday to come! We have our BIG ultrasound then and hopefully the babies will cooperate so we can see the genders. I am so excited to find out what we are having. We haven't talked names much or looked at nursery ideas because we just want to know what to plan for. From our poll it looks like most people think it's going to be one of each. We of course don't care, we just want to know! Then I can start a registry, start picking out colors, shopping... Ooo!

Last weekend our cribs arrived at JC Penny's so Daddy Derek and Grandpa Reyelts took the truck over to get them. Now I have two boxes sitting in the nursery... I want to put them together so bad but we are probably going to wait until we paint so we don't have to worry about them. Here's what we got (minus the bedding of course). They will convert to toddler beds and full size beds down the road.



One crib up, one more to go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally going to be stalking here and on facebook on Wednesday - keep us posted with what you find out!!

    Crib looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stalking too. I better get a phone call! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete