Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Odds and Ends

The weather has turned chilly here so we are sticking close to home. I sure miss our afternoon walks! The boys are keeping me busy as usual. We've fallen into a nice routine- they sleep, eat, play, then start it all over again. They take a nice long morning nap and usually another long afternoon nap. This allows me to get a little rest in, a shower, or get some chores done around the house. They are really enjoying their playtime. It's amazing to sit back and listen to them "chatter" away as they play.

The boys are really aware of their parents now. Just tonight I was holding Donovan while we were getting ready for bedtime stories. Derek walked across the room and out the door with Camden and Donovan tracked him all the way out the door. Then he stared at the door waiting for him to come back. When he did, Donovan followed him all around the room with his eyes.

Donovan is sleeping through the night! He's been doing it every night for over a week now. He eats about 7pm and sleeps till 5 or 6am. Yea! Camden wakes just once at night for a little feeding but goes back to sleep very easily, thank goodness. I know how lucky we are that they are sleeping so well.

Donovan- always the ham!


Camden looking so serious!


Ready for their bedtime stories. Tonight we read Good Night Harry-
a favorite bedtime book from Nikki



Who is that handsome boy? It's Camden!


Donovan's hair is starting to grow back!




1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe they are sleeping through the night!!! You are so lucky! Austin didn't sleep through the night until he was a year old and Madison and Mason both didn't start until they were at least 4 months old. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete