Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Weekend fun

I've discovered the best way to make both boys happy- give them paper to play with! Here they are working on some of their Valentines

Again with the paper... Camden is helping me with the grocery list
while Daddy and Donovan wrestle around on the floor

Then we read some books



Oh, Camden and Donovan love to help Mom make dinner. Okay, tonight it was more like just warm up some frozen stuff, but I do cook sometimes too!



1 comment:

  1. Amy - You do such a GREAT job with your blog. It helps me being so far away. . .I still feel like I'm apart of what they are doing. ENJOY this time! It will go fast. It is bringing back memories of days like this with Nick and Lily. Having a built-in playmate is one of the best advantages to having twins. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete