Well, the Ring house is moving and shaking! I'm am busier now than I ever was as the boys are becoming more mobile.
Donovan who likes to scoot around the kitchen on his belly... until he gets stuck under a chair! Of course I had to grab my camera before I rescued him


Camden is not loving all the baby gates! That must mean there is something good on the other side


Last weekend we visited Uncle Brandon and Aunt Alli- Donovan had a blast "petting" (ie pulling out fist fulls of hair) their cat. Camden tried to chase one of the cats. Didn't last long as he couldn't keep up and something else caught his eye.



Donovan who likes to scoot around the kitchen on his belly... until he gets stuck under a chair! Of course I had to grab my camera before I rescued him
Camden is not loving all the baby gates! That must mean there is something good on the other side
Last weekend we visited Uncle Brandon and Aunt Alli- Donovan had a blast "petting" (ie pulling out fist fulls of hair) their cat. Camden tried to chase one of the cats. Didn't last long as he couldn't keep up and something else caught his eye.


No comments:
Post a Comment