Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sick Babies

Well, I have just bombed the house with lysol- it's been sick city around here! The boys had colds that started over the weekend. On Tuesday, after 4 nights of Camden waking every 1-2 hours, we took him to the dr. Sure enough, ear infection. Then on Wednesday morning when the boys woke, I could hear Donovan breathing all the way in our room. I thought it was his stuffy nose so went ahead and nursed him and passed him to Daddy to clean his nose out. Derek said there's nothing to clean out, it's his chest. So we got them bundled up since it was chilly out and off to the ER we went. After listening to him breathe and a chest x-ray they confirmed that it is croup. He got a shot and 2 rounds of a breathing treatment before he was feeling better. What a tough guy. Pray for a healthy Ring house in the very near future!

A snuggly Donovan with the best Daddy ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment