Today we joined our other twin families for a Halloween Party. Camden and Donovan had such a BLAST! They ran around the room the entire time- could care less where Mom and Dad were. Of course they were the cutest little monkey and dinosaur around!
Ring Family

There was a shortage of chairs so Camden and Donovan enjoyed their pizza dinner on the floor in their highchairs. Of course they could care less- as long as the food kept coming!

After dinner it was time to put on their costumes.
Dinosaur Donovan off and running


Silly Monkey Camden loved this little tiger and dinosaur. He kept giving them hugs and pointing to their animal ears.


I took Donovan with me to check out the goodie table. I picked up a chocolate chip cookie and before I knew it, Donovan had grabbed that big cookie and started stuffing it in his mouth!

The busy party room

Camden and Donovan playing with the art supplies on the floor.

When the party was done it was time to change out of their costumes so they could ride safely in their car seats. Donovan took the opportunity to grab someone's trick or treat pail and take off!

Ring Family
There was a shortage of chairs so Camden and Donovan enjoyed their pizza dinner on the floor in their highchairs. Of course they could care less- as long as the food kept coming!
After dinner it was time to put on their costumes.
Dinosaur Donovan off and running
Silly Monkey Camden loved this little tiger and dinosaur. He kept giving them hugs and pointing to their animal ears.
I took Donovan with me to check out the goodie table. I picked up a chocolate chip cookie and before I knew it, Donovan had grabbed that big cookie and started stuffing it in his mouth!
The busy party room
Camden and Donovan playing with the art supplies on the floor.
When the party was done it was time to change out of their costumes so they could ride safely in their car seats. Donovan took the opportunity to grab someone's trick or treat pail and take off!


No comments:
Post a Comment