Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

On the Mend


We had our first bout with the flu around here. It was a rough 2 days here! As Derek said- It's much harder being sick when you have 2 toddlers to take care of. Donovan seemed to be the only one to not get the full blown flu but he wasn't himself, barely eating and just lazing around. We spent most of yesterday watching cartoons in our pj's.



Now we're back to feeling better! Derek is at work, I've done a load of laundry with 2 more waiting, 2 loads of dishes, and the boys have eaten a little breakfast. Amazing how things pile up when you're out of commission for only 2 days! I knew the boys were feeling better when I found Camden SITTING at the kitchen table, eating a crayon while Donovan colored on another chair. Ugg!

No comments:

Post a Comment