Camden and Donovan are toddlers...
What does that mean?
What does that mean?
~ The boys go down the stairs, on their bellies, at a heart-attack-inducing warp speed.
~ Donovan's favorite word is NO. Camden takes his toy- no no no, he says. Daddy tries to change his diaper- no no no, he says.
~ "Baby Jail" has been removed from the family room
~ Both boys stand at the tv chanting "Melmo" (Elmo) and "Dee Dee" (Mickey).
~ They want to eat with spoons, ALL the time.
~ Camden says "cheese" when he sees a camera (guess that's mom's fault!)
~ Mommy introduced them to a hide-and-seek game with their stuffed animals... we had to play it for the next 2 hours.
~ Camden and Donovan must be getting ready for baseball season... they throw EVERYTHING.
~ Camden gets the diapers out for me when I ask if he needs a new diaper- that means potty training is just around the corner right? (ha ha, I know better than that!)
~ The play area we constructed in the basement 2 months ago, is now being doubled in size.
But at the end of the day I remember where we started...

And this is where we are now
And I think toddlerhood is a pretty awesome place to be! We are raising the coolest little people I know. They are the best of friends- always eager to see if the other one is awake in the morning, passing a beloved lovie to an upset brother & sharing a good book during the day, to giving hugs and kisses to each other at night.


No comments:
Post a Comment