Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
The boys and I went to the gym this morning, then to the mall to walk with another twin mom. We were only home a few minutes when the doorbell rang. We all go to the door and there was a box... of flowers for me!

While the boys were disappointed that there was no one at the door, I was excited to see my Valentines gift. Camden discovered a little box of chocolates also in the package. I let him play with it while I got the flowers in water- big mistake... He managed to get the shrink wrap off (you know the kind adults can't get off without a pair of scissors) and box opened- before I was done filling the vase he had a chocolate half in his mouth! I grabbed it all away before any more damage could be done, which of course left Donovan in tears because he didn't get to sample any!

The guilty face!



The boys worked on some Valentines for their grandparents and cousins this weekend. Of course we happened to be out of stamps so they will be hand delivered a little late.

Donovan LOVES to paint. I'm sure he will enjoy some painting time with Grandma Ring very soon.






Camden was less thrilled with the wet, slippery gook. He got a little on his leg and that was the end of his painting!



No comments:

Post a Comment