I have to make sure I keep up with my blogging about this pregnancy- I learned what a life saver the boys progress posts were when I went to work on their scrapbooks!
So today I had my 11 week check up at the dr. Had to make a mid afternoon appointment which is the worst time to go. Waited nearly and hour to be called back, of course the one time I forget to bring a book! Got weighed in, no weigh gain yet although my body is sure changing! The nurse came in- good blood pressure, etc. The nurse then tried to find the heart beat but couldn't. I was prepared for that as it's a little early. So then Dr. Pierre tried but she couldn't find it either. At this point I was getting worried. So she said she would go find a better doppler. To my surprise she came back with an ultra sound machine. She found the baby right away, wiggling away in there. Whew! So nice to get a surprise view of our little one after my long wait for the appointment.
Not much else to report. I'm still feeling good, just tired. I'm starting to sleep a bit better at night. Still resting during the boys naps, sometimes napping myself. Next check up will be in 4 weeks.


No comments:
Post a Comment