This week marks 20 weeks into our pregnancy- half way there already. No mistaking that I'm pregnant any more!
Last Wednesday (March 25th) we had our big ultrasound. Derek was finally able to see the baby for the first time. We went to the new Silver Cross Hospital for our scan. Derek was able to watch the screen at the beginning while the tech did all the measuring- I couldn't see it from the table. But after the necessary information was gathered she turned the screen so Derek and I could both see the baby. Everything looked great, baby appears to be growing and developing perfectly. He/She had a good heart rate of 144-147 during the scan. Wiggle wiggle went the arms and legs. Of course when we tried to get a good profile shot, He/She got a little shy. We still ended up with some amazing photos to remember the experience.

Profile- you can see its legs and arm up in the air

Little baby foot

Baby's face and chest

another profile
Last Wednesday (March 25th) we had our big ultrasound. Derek was finally able to see the baby for the first time. We went to the new Silver Cross Hospital for our scan. Derek was able to watch the screen at the beginning while the tech did all the measuring- I couldn't see it from the table. But after the necessary information was gathered she turned the screen so Derek and I could both see the baby. Everything looked great, baby appears to be growing and developing perfectly. He/She had a good heart rate of 144-147 during the scan. Wiggle wiggle went the arms and legs. Of course when we tried to get a good profile shot, He/She got a little shy. We still ended up with some amazing photos to remember the experience.

Profile- you can see its legs and arm up in the air

Little baby foot

Baby's face and chest

another profile



No comments:
Post a Comment