Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2012

24 weeks

May is here and that means I'm starting my 6th month of this pregnancy.  Hard to believe I only have 15 weeks left!  We just returned from a family vacation so now I feel like we can start really focusing on preparing for the new baby.  We have so much to do- decide on some names, pick out and order nursery furniture, start planning the nursery, etc.  I am still feeling good.  The baby moves, a lot!  Busy like it's brothers!  I found out at my last appointment that my dr will be on vacation when my c-section needs to be scheduled so hopefully when I go at the end of the month I will find out who will be performing the surgery and we can get the date set.  Can't wait to meet this little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment