Not much new to update. I'm still feeling good, just tired. Most nights I'm getting about 10 hours of sleep! Get it now while I can I guess. I have a feeling I will be busting out of my work pants soon. Time to go shopping! I am trying to keep up with eating right and often (aside from the Cheez-It's I was just munching on!).
My next dr appointment is Wednesday, February 11th. I see my OB at noon for my 12 week check up, then will go to Layola for the first trimester screening. There they will do some blood and ultrasound testing (I think) to check for any chromosomal abnormalities. I am anxious to see how the babies have grown. I will update again after that appointment. Keep up the prayers everyone- they seem to be working wonders :) Amy


Yes, sleep while you can - I'm so uncomfortable and wake up every 2 hours at night to use the restroom...but it's fun when you can actually feel something moving in there!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I popped out pretty early - I recommend the full panel maternity pants. Not really attractive, but more supportive :)