Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

33 weeks

Yea! We've made it to 33 weeks! Every week is another 1/2 a pound or so for each of the boys (according to my pregnancy books). It amazes me though how much this pregnancy has changed in the past week to week and a half. I went from feeling so good and being pretty active to ugg! I'm so uncomfortable and tired all the time! I still feel so blessed to be pregnant and have escaped any complications so far with this pregnancy I don't mean to complain. But the "weight" of carrying two babies around in me is starting to take it's toll on my body. I've started having Braxton Hicks contractions here and there but nothing consistent or too painful. I'm trying to stay away from too much salt as my feet are starting to swell with that and the heat (but Mmm those french fries were good the other day!).
The nursery is getting closer to being done. We are finishing up painting a book/toy shelf for under the large window. Then I can get the books and toys put away. Derek and Grandpa Reyelts will hang the closet door soon. I have finished sorting the clothes into tubs by size and have several big piles of laundry for Grandma Ring to help me with. Oh, and I want to make some curtains to dress up the mini blinds too. The list is never ending! I will post pictures once it's done.
Ultrasound and 34 week OB appt next Wednesday 7/15

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You are doing great! It must be so uncomfortable to be pregnant with TWINS in the HEAT and HUMIDITY! Take it easy!

    ReplyDelete