Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Derek's Baby Shower

The wonderful ladies at Derek's work threw him a baby shower today. I had known about it for quite a while but it was a surprise to him. I'm so glad that they invited me- it was great to meet so many of the people he talks about from work. They brought in lots of food to snack on throughout the day and decorated the conference room and his cubicle. We were blessed with so many wonderful gifts from everyone. I think Derek enjoyed opening bag after bag of the cutest outfits. Our kids will be the best dressed kids for the next year or more! Now I have lots of sorting to do- newborn and 0-3 month things will be washed and put in the nursery, older clothes to be put into bins for storage until they are needed. No extra room in the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment