Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2009

the nursery painting is done!

Grandma Ring came this weekend and put the finishing touches on the nursery walls. I am so excited about how it all turned out. Now I can't wait to get everything in there organized!

The dresser for the nursery is on back order so I can't really get things set up too much until that comes and we know exactly where all the furniture will be placed. This week we plan on shopping for mattresses for the cribs. There is still things from our registry we need but we'll start stocking those things in July.
On Saturday while I took a test towards my masters- Derek, his Dad, and my Dad worked hard on the pond. They got the liner in and the waterfall/pump working. It's amazing how much they got done. I came home from my exam and the pond was full of water! Now we just have to work on placing the rocks around and in the pond. We'll wait a little while to put the fish in so the water has time to balance. We've gone from under 100 gallons to 12oo gallons!


Sunday was my family/friends shower here in Illinois. We had a lot of fun playing a few games, opening gifts, and having yummy cake and ice cream sundaes. Another batch of baby things to drool over! They gave it a slight sports theme for the little sluggers in my belly- a Cubs cake, bats and balls on the tables, etc. Derek liked that!

OB check-up on Wednesday 6-10
Ultrasound next Wednesday 6-17

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the boys' room looks!! :) They are going to love it. Looks like you are getting close to being ready!

    ReplyDelete