Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27 week check up

Went to the OB today for my 27 week check up. Every two weeks now! I'm a bit disappointed as it looks like a C-section is in our future. My dr and her partners don't do many vaginal births with twins any more. Too many risks with baby B and would rather schedule a C then to have to do an emergency after delivering baby A. I understand and know they are just looking out for what's best for me and the boys, but it's still surgery and scary! She said that if I haven't gone into labor, that she would schedule me for 38-39 weeks. On a plus side- everything looked good today. I passed my glucose test so no diabetes for me. Babies weights looked good, BP was good. Nothing much else to report on that!

Grandma Ring worked on the nursery walls this weekend. She worked so hard and did such a great job. I know the boys are going to love their room and will think of Grandma Ring every night when they fall asleep. We just need to add the stars to the white boarder. Then I need to think about window treatments, closet doors, a ceiling fan/light. Never ending! :)









2 comments:

  1. Wow! The room looks great! I really like the colors.
    cousin Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are scared about the c-section...I would be too! BUT it will be so much better than trying to have a vaginal delivery, getting one twin out, then ending up having a c/s to get the other one out. Recovering from surgery AND vaginal delivery would be hell! If it makes you feel better, I've heard several women who've delivered both ways say that the c-section was easier.

    ReplyDelete