Today our sweet boys turn two years old. It's hard to believe 2 years ago at this time I was anxiously waiting for my surgery. HERE is the link to their birth story if you're interested.
Camden and Donovan will celebrate their 2nd birthday today with close friends and family with a construction themed party. I hope they enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed putting it all together.
Camden William- birth 5lbs 8oz, 19 inches 2yrs old 30lbs 4oz, 34 3/4 inches



Donovan Kyle- birth 5lbs 9oz, 19inches 2yrs old 30lbs 6oz, 34 1/4 inches



Camden and Donovan will celebrate their 2nd birthday today with close friends and family with a construction themed party. I hope they enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed putting it all together.
Camden William- birth 5lbs 8oz, 19 inches 2yrs old 30lbs 4oz, 34 3/4 inches

Donovan Kyle- birth 5lbs 9oz, 19inches 2yrs old 30lbs 6oz, 34 1/4 inches



No comments:
Post a Comment