Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

30 weeks

It's check up time again for Baby Ring!  This week marks the 30 week point.  Camden and I visited Dr. P this time (Donovan was with Grandma).  Of course the day I have a toddler with me she's running almost an hour behind, thank goodness for a backpack full of stuff.  Camden was so excited to see his baby picture on the wall of babies in the office.  

The appointment itself went well.  Gained 2lbs, bp was good, tests were all fine...  She gave me a script for some reflux I'm having at night so hopefully that will work better than tums and I will get some better sleep.  We're already at every two weeks visits.  

We got rid of our guest bed this week so now we can start moving on the nursery plans.  Next on tap- having a closet installed in the study to turn it into a true bedroom.  After that we can get painting, moving the computer in the basement and finally setting up the furniture.  The crib and dresser arrived last week.  I'm so anxious to get them out of their boxes.  Camden and Donovan seem to be getting more and more excited.  A twin mom friend got us a book about a baby on the way so they've been very interested in reading that lately.  Every night they give the baby kisses and hugs goodnight.  Last evening we babysat my friend's little one for a bit. Camden couldn't get over to the car seat fast enough to see Baby Abby.  "Her get out Mommy" he said.  Donovan asked first if he could hold her, then of course Camden had to take a turn.  


Less than 9 weeks now till Baby Ring comes.  It seems to have sneaked up on us!  I am feeling very unprepared but I think once I can get everything out of the basement and organized I'll feel much better.   Can't wait to see if we're decorating pink or blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment