Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Daddy went shopping

Daddy bought his first outfits for the boys!

We went to Indiana this weekend to visit the Ring family for Easter. On Saturday Derek and I went shopping with his parents after dinner. On the clearance rack we found these two Colts outfits (okay, I've been told boys don't wear "outfits" but they're still babies so it works, right?). I asked Derek if he wanted to get them. Never have I seen such little hesitation when it comes to buying anything!

Easter 2009

4 comments:

  1. The Colts???? What about the Chicago Bears, Amy?!!!! Just kidding! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!! Well, maybe at Christmas we'll have to have a picture of my twins in their Bears' jerseys and yours in the *cough* Colts... No guarantees that little Urlacher Parsons won't be tackling Peyton Ring...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, What about the CUBS?
    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry everyone! The cubs stuff is coming I'm sure :) This is just football!

    ReplyDelete