Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

 



Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow- really?


Can you believe this is what we woke up to this morning! It's April! Now I know it's Chicago but geez! I sure hope it clears up before spring break starts on Friday.
Today is week 20 of the pregnancy! I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going. I had my OB check up today. Lasted all of a few min- their lunch was delivered as I was in the waiting room so I know they were anxious to finish their morning patients. Nurse found the first heartbeat right away- strong in the 150's. The second baby was hiding... took her a little longer to find him. Finally found him hiding way down low- heartbeat also strong in the 150's. He must be the angel resting on my bladder all the time! The dr said that everything is looking good. My thyroid levels were going back down so hopefully that's on the mend. I gained 6 pounds this month (ugg!) She said we'll do the next appt in 4 weeks- good sign she's not wanting to see me more often yet. I'm really feeling the boys more and more now. I hope Derek is able to feel them soon, he's anxious for that.
We started talking about names this weekend. We both finished our lists and compared. I was excited to see that we had several names the same on the list. We hope to have it narrowed down to 4 when the boys come then will see what names fit them. No hints though- we're going to keep the names a secret till they come.
Next ultrasound April 22

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Sounds like everything is going great, good job! I loved your story about choosing names. That's one nice thing about knowing what sex the babies are. When I was expecting Joanne we were so sure we would have a boy that Robert Edward was the only name we had ready!
    I had to come up with a girl's name after she was born. I chose one of my favorite cousin's name and my sister's as middle name.
    Love, Auntie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being able to feel and eventually see Ava kick was one of the coolest parts of Alicia's pregnancy. I'm sure Derek will love it. And, great idea about choosing names!

    ReplyDelete