I can hardly believe that we are already to the 30 week mark. It seems like not long ago we got the great news that we were pregnant. It all goes too quickly. Today I had my monthly ultrasound. Unfortunately they didn't print any pictures this time but they really didn't get too many good shots. Go figure, Baby A was moving too much to focus on him for too long! The good news is that both babies weigh exactly the same (they weigh them in grams right now which roughly converts to pounds so sometimes the pounds is the same but they are actually a little different in grams). At 30 weeks 2 days they are 3 pounds 5 oz each- that's almost 7 pounds of baby in there. No wonder I'm starting to gain more weight. This puts them in the 50th % for a singleton which is perfectly average and excellent for twins.
I continue to feel good for the most of the time. My restful nights are getting few and farther between, which I know is to come anyway. The boys are so active at night I'm sure that's what is waking me up several times. Then once they wake me up I realize I have to go to the bathroom. It's a vicious circle but I am happy to be in the circle. I find I can't sit very long as I get this sharp pain in my right side/rib area. No doubt it's from Baby B shoving his head up in my rib cage- yes, he's still breech. But all in all, not much I can complain about. Dr said we will schedule my C-section for between 38/39 weeks so only 8-9 more weeks- Yikes!



Amy, you have that beautiful motherly glow about you! I am so excited for you and glad your babies are progressing well. It is so good to have your parents and Aunt Rose out here. We are having lots of fun!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous! Glad to hear it was such a great checkup. At least the bathroom runs every hour will pretty much go away after delivery. Now it's just difficult to find time to use the bathroom!
ReplyDeleteBabies are sitting here reading with me and are excited to meet their cousins :)
You look really good! I can't believe the time is just around the corner. It was soooo fun to see your parents and Aunt Rose last weekend! We had a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteThe baby's room looks really cute! I love the colors.
Angela